Friday, November 30, 2012

Lucky Girl

So this is our blog and I have yet to contribute to it, that makes me sad to admit.  I love the work that City Boy has put into it, so I hope I don't mess it up too much.  As I prepared to write my first blog on our page, I was trying to think of things of significance that others may enjoy reading about.  With that in mind, Thanksgiving had just passed by and the end of year was fast approaching us.  It has caused me to reflect about my life and the things that I am thankful for.  What makes me Country Girl?  What makes me happy?  What keeps me going every day?  The answer: City Boy!  He  is definitely at the top of my list.  With that being said, I would like to share a little bit about why I love City Boy.  From the moment we met he has been such a joy in my life.  He is kind, caring and thoughtful in every way.  He is a great friend and partner.  He has made my life so full of happiness and adventure.  
     I love spending time with him whether it is watching a movie at home or going on a trip out of town, I always have a great time.  One of the things I love doing most with him is cooking, we have a great time experimenting with new recipes and learning to cook.  That is one reason I enjoy our blog so much because we share our cooking adventures and we get to reflect on the places we have been to.  He is a great cook, even though he may disagree.  I enjoy everything he prepares for us.  City Boy also makes my lunches for work the night before so I don't have to stress in the morning, I love it!!  It is so thoughtful and nice to have some yummy food to enjoy when I am stressed at work AND I get to think about City Boy while I am eating my lunch.
     I feel I have grown so much since our relationship began, he has taught me so much about communication, love, respect and giving.  He amazes me most every day with all of his kind acts.  He makes me laugh and makes me feel beautiful.  He encourages me to be the best I can be in everything I do from work, to running or being a parent.  He always knows just what to say or how to help.  I love this man so much!  I am proud to call him my partner, best friend and my love.  He has my heart.  I can't wait for the new adventures, experiences, fun and excitement in our future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment